UM social media directory
UM main channels
Faculties and schools
Research and working groups
If your social media link is missing from this list or needs updating, please contact email@example.com.
Social media community guidelines
The University of Manitoba social media channels are an extension of the UM community and should be a safe space for all members of the UM community. UM will moderate posts that:
- Are spam, e.g. aim to advertise or sell a product/service
- Contain language or content that is abusive, harassing, lewd, trolling, threatening or disruptive
- Are defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or of a violent nature
- Contain personal or confidential information
- Contain hateful language or target race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality, or political beliefs
- Contain fraudulent, deceptive or misleading information
To maintain a safe space for the UM community, UM reserves the right to block from our social media channels those who violate these guidelines.