UM social media directory
UM main channels
Faculties and schools
Research and working groups
Student groups and publications
If your social media link is missing from this list or needs updating, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social media community guidelines
The University of Manitoba social media channels are an extension of the UM community and should be a safe space for all members of the UM community. UM will moderate posts that:
- Are spam, e.g. aim to advertise or sell a product/service
- Contain language or content that is abusive, harassing, lewd, trolling, threatening or disruptive
- Are defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or of a violent nature
- Contain personal or confidential information
- Contain hateful language or target race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality, or political beliefs
- Contain fraudulent, deceptive or misleading information
To maintain a safe space for the UM community, UM reserves the right to block from our social media channels those who violate these guidelines.