Reading to write (2021)
- A free, three-week, online, academic writing and reading program
- Practice reading academic texts and complete four basic academic writing tasks
- Get feedback on writing, reading and language skills from an ALC tutor
- Non-credit program – there is no grade or penalty
- Eligible for Co-Curricular Record (CCR) Credit
- Best suited for students who have completed fewer than 60 credit hours
The Academic Learning Center will offer this program in two sessions:
- Session 1: July 2 - July 23
- Session 2: July 26 - August 13
Registration for RWP Session 1 ends June 15, 2021 and the registration for RWP Session 2 ends July 15, 2021. Only 20 participants will be accepted per session.
Students must register prior to each session by completing the RWP application.