Postgraduate Medical Education
Visit the Rady Faculty COVID-19 page for the latest updates and information for students, faculty and staff. If you have more questions related to PGME and Covid-19, please email: email@example.com. Our office is open and operating remotely; please refer to our faculty and staff listing to connect with a member of our team.
What we offer
The following trainee resources can be found on Entrada.
Emergency/crisis contacts: if you need help please consult this list of compiled resources. If you are in need of immediate care, please go to your nearest emergency department or call 911.
The following administrative resources can be found on Entrada.
Countdown to Accreditation
The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, the College of Family Physicians of Canada, and the College des medecins due Quebec have partnered together to establish the new Canadian Residency Accreditation Consortium (CanRAC) for Canadian residency education.
- September 10, 2021: Pre-accreditation boot camp
- RCPSC program administrators
- Chief residents and one resident representative from each program
- October 29, 2021: Pre-accreditation boot camp
- CFPC programs and leadership
- November 21 - 26, 2021: CanRac conjoint regular accreditation review
- March 20 – 25, 2022: CanRac conjoint regular accreditation review
- Cliff Yaffe: Associate dean, PGME
- Kurt Skakum: Assistant dean, PGME accreditation
- Wendi Charette: PGME lead
- Jay Gamey: PGME business manager
- Alyn Yoon: Accreditation administrator
PGME Accreditation Steering Committee: the Accreditation Steering Committee is a subcommittee of the Postgraduate Medical Education Executive Committee. This committee was established to oversee the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons and College of Family Physicians of Canada accreditation process to ensure timely completion of documentation, education and communication about the process to all stakeholders and appropriate action on areas of non-compliance.
PGME Continuous Quality Improvement Committee: the Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Committee is a subcommittee of the Postgraduate Medical Education Executive Committee.
PGME Internal Review Subcommittee: is a subcommittee of the Max Rady College Postgraduate Medical Education (PGME) Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Committee.
A complete list of committees, committee terms of reference (TOR) documents (including meeting dates and minutes) can be found on Entrada.
The following tools and resources can be found on Entrada – in the PGME Program Resources Community:
- Conducting an internal review (PPT)
- Forms and templates
- Working group orientation
- Templates and timelines
Who we are
Postgraduate Medical Education (PGME)
Max Rady College of Medicine
260 Brodie Centre, 727 McDermot Avenue
University of Manitoba (Bannatyne campus)
Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P5 Canada