- Constitutional Law
- Municipal Law
- Comparative Law
- Transportation Law
- Consumer Law
- Information Law
- International Law
- Modern Technologies of Human State Interaction
- Philosophy of Law
10/2017-09/2022 V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, faculty of law, Postgraduate degree; Title of dissertation (PhD): «Constitutional and Legal Principles of Human State Interaction in the Information Society»
09/2015-02/2017 - V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, faculty of law, LLM.
09/2015-06/2016 - Kharkiv National Automobile and Highway University, faculty of Transport, obtained complete higher education in specialty Transportation logistics and transport management and obtained qualification of Specialist in Transport.
09/2010-06/2015 - Kharkiv National Automobile and Highway University, faculty of Transport, obtained qualification of bachelor in transport technologies.
09/2010-06/2015 - V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, faculty of law, LLB.
09/2011-06/2015 - Kharkiv college Textile and Design, faculty of Economic, Junior specialist in enterprise economic.
1) Roskoshnyi I., The historical background of the formation and development of constitutional and legal principles of Human State Interaction in the Information Society (Ukrainian language);
2) Roskoshnyi I., The concept of the information society and its impact on constitutional relations (Ukrainian language);
3) Roskoshnyi I., The human right to access to court in the conditions of the information society: current state and prospects of development. Social and Human Sciences. Polish-Ukrainian scientific journal. 2021. № 02 (30).
4) Roskoshnyi I., Application and access to the practice of the European Court of human rights in the conditions of the information society: current situation and perspectives. Social and Human Sciences. Polish-Ukrainian scientific journal. 2021. № 03 (31).
5) Roskoshnyi I., Features of the exercise of subjective rights of phonogram producers. The rule of law – the basic principle of the legal state: VIII Scientific round table of junior scholars, graduated students,
masters (December 16, 2016, c. Kharkiv): Collections of theses reports, Kharkiv, V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, 2016, p. 317-324.
6) Roskoshnyi I., Тopical problems of formation of constitutional bases for interaction between a human and the state in the conditions of information society in Ukraine. Academic and scientific challenges of diverse fields of knowledge in the 21st century: Materials of VII all-ukrainian student scientific conference with international participation. – Kharkiv, V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University 2018. Р. 73-75.
7) Roskoshnyi I., The right to access to the Internet in the aspect of constitutionalizing of the information society. The protection of human rights: national and international legal dimension. XIV International scientific-legal conference “From the civil society – to the legal state”: Collections of theses reports, Kharkiv, V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, 2018, p. 677-681.
8) Roskoshnyi I., From e-government to e-democracy: the general theoretical aspect. The modern juridical science: problems of doctrinal interaction, materials of the international scientific-practical conference (April 19, 2019, c. Kharkiv). Kharkiv: Kharkiv, V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, 2019, p. 300-302.
9) Roskoshnyi I., “E-Europe” in the context of ensuring fundamental human rights. The problems of adaptation the legislative of Ukraine to the legislative of European Union: collections of theses reports on materials of the scientific-practical seminar (Kharkiv, May 17, 2019) Kharkiv: NSI State building and municipality, National Academy Legal Science of Ukraine, 2019. p.107-110.
10) Roskoshnyi I., Problems of ensuring human rights and national security in the information society. International scientific and practical conference «Legal science, legislation and law enforcement practice: regularities and development trends»: conference proceedings, October 30–31, 2020. Lublin: Baltija Publishing, 2020. Р. 116-120.
11) Roskoshnyi I., Fighting against academic plagiarism in the higher education system of Ukraine. Prospects for the development of law, Collection of materials of the International Scientific Conference, Kazimiero Simonaviciaus Universitetas, Vilnius 2017, p.104-108.
12) Roskoshnyi I., Phonography as an object of related rights. XII International Scientific Conference Students and junior Scholars, “From the civil society – to the legal state”, Collection of theses reports, April, 2016, V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, p.334-335.
13) Title of dissertation (PhD): «Constitutional and legal principles of Human State Interaction in the Informational Society»