- Classroom observation
- Customized workshops
- Course development consultations
- Indigenous pedagogical resources and consultations
- Equity, diversity and inclusion consultations
We offer a broad range of teaching development supports that will assist instructors, teaching assistant, post-doctoral fellows.
- Teaching assistant consultations
- Teaching dossier consultation
- UM SRI course evaluation consultations
- Teaching strategies discussion
- Help with difficulties you are facing in the classroom
Upcoming workshops and events
Workshops for faculty
Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) workshops
Workshops for graduate students and teaching assistants (TAs)
Learning technologies workshops
Programs we offer
We offer a wide variety of programs, workshops and special teaching events to the university teaching community to enhance teaching and learning experiences.
We can help you make your teaching more just
Indigenous pedagogies and equity, diversity, and inclusion are important topics where we offer specialist support.
Explore teaching strategies
Incorporate experiential learning into your teaching, get help with teaching remotely or help developing a face-to-face or blended learning course.
Except where otherwise noted, these teaching resources are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Centre for the Advancement of Teaching and Learning
65 Dafoe Road, Winnipeg, MB
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2 Canada