- Alternative dispute resolution
- Restorative Justice
- International Arbitration
- Human rights
- Family mediation
- Business mediation
- Corporate mediation
10/2017-09/2022 V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, faculty of law, Postgraduate degree (PhD); Title of dissertation: «Mediation in the concept of restorative justice».
03/2018-05/2018 Certificate of Pre-Advanced level International Language Academy of Canada English language course.
10/2017-10/2017 Certificate of completed the course «Mediation Specifics in Family Relations» Ukrainian Centre of Mediation, Kyiv (Ukraine) (30 academic hours).
03/2017-07/2017 Certificate of Business Mediator the Chamber of Industry and Commerce of Munich and Upper Bavaria with Ukrainian Centre of Mediation (220 academic hours).
02/2017-03/2017 Certificate of Basic Mediator Skills Ukrainian Centre of Mediation, Kyiv (Ukraine) Alternative dispute resolution (60 academic hours).
09/2015-02/2017 - V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, faculty of law Master Degree Program Subject Area "law", LLM, Study program -"Alternative dispute resolution".
09/2010-06/2014 - Donetsk National University, faculty of law, Bachelor`s degree in law LLB.
1) Malazonia N. "The concept, tasks and essence of restorative justice" Visnyk of Zaporizhzhya National University, 2015, №4, p. 162 - 166.
2) Malazonia N. "Key elements of the concept of mediation" Visegrad journal on human rights, 2018, №1 (volume 2), p. 93 - 96.
3) Malazonia N. "History of development and formation of mediation" Scientific Bulletin of Public and Private Law, 2018, №4 (Vol.2), p. 166 – 170.
4) Malazonia N. "Mediation as a way to resolve criminal-legal conflict: a comparative legal study" European Perspectives, 2019, №2, p. 72-76.
5) Roskoshna N. "Mediation within the framework of the conciliation agreement between the victim and the suspect or accused" Public Law, 2020, №2.
6) Malazonia N. "The place of alternative ways of the resolving criminal conflicts in the system of restorative justice" THE RULE OF LAW IS THE FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLE OF THE LEGAL STATE: VII Scientific round table of junior scholars, graduated students, masters, December 18, 2015, Collection of abstracts reports. Kharkiv V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University.
7) Malazonia N. "European experience in the implementation of restorative justice" XII International Scientific Conference Students and junior Scholars, “From the civil society – to the legal state”, Collection of thesis reports, 22 April, 2016, V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University.
8) Malazonia N. "Types of dispute resolution in the restorative justice system" Actual problems of legal education in the context of teaching alternative dispute resolution as an approach to ensuring human rights: materials of the Intern. scientific method. conf., Minsk city, 29 November. – 3 Dec. 2016, p. 230–235.
9) Malazonia N. "Genesis of alternative resolution of criminal and legal conflicts" THE RULE OF LAW IS THE FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLE OF THE LEGAL STATE: VII Scientific round table of junior scholars, graduated students, masters, December 16, 2016, Kharkiv city: Collection of theses reports, V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University.
10) Malazonia N. "Mediation as a manifestation of the dispositive principle criminal proceedings" IX Scientific Round Table of junior scholars, graduated students, masters, December 15, 2017, Kharkiv city: Collection of Abstracts Reports, V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University.
11) Malazonia N. "The importance of the principle of voluntariness in the mediation in the criminal proceedings" The human and the law: public-legal dimension: Materials of the international scientific and practical conference, October 2-3, Dnipro city: Collection of theses reports, 2020.
12) Title of dissertation (PhD): «The mediation in the conception of restorative justice».