Fees for Ukrainian students on CUAET visa
The University of Manitoba is committed to continuing to support students who are impacted by the war in Ukraine. Starting in the Fall Term 2023, undergraduate and graduate Ukrainian students who are studying at the University of Manitoba on a valid Canada-Ukraine Authorization for Emergency Travel (CUAET) visa and study or work permit will be eligible to pay domestic tuition fees. Eligible students must submit the “Fee Change Request” form, along with the required documentation, to the Registrar’s Office following the steps below.
CUAET student fee application deadlines
Winter 2024 application deadline *
The deadline for fee adjustments for the Winter 2024 term is January 19, 2024. You are encouraged to submit your documentation as soon as it becomes available.
Fall 2024 application deadline to be determined
Applying for CUAET Fee Change
Ukrainian students studying with a CUAET visa
- Download and complete the Fee Change Request form (PDF).
- Prepare the following documents for scanning:
- Completed and signed Fee Change Request form
- Copy of your current Study Permit or Work Permit with CUAET notation
- Send the completed form and the attached documents by email to Registrar.Office@umanitoba.ca. Please ensure you are using your UM student email address.