Online ID card orders require you to prepare and submit a Photo, Signature, and a copy of your Government-issued photo ID. You will need to make sure that the documents you submit follow our Photo and Signature guidelines. Once you have uploaded these items and have submitted your request, your ID Card will be sent to you via mail.
Step 1: Getting ready to request your ID
Please prepare the following documents:
- A photo of yourself.
- A digital copy of your physical signature.
- A digital copy of your government-issued photo ID.
- A digital copy of your study permit (For international students in Canada, upload your study permit.)
- Ensure your mailing address is up to date in Aurora.
- If you have a preferred name, ensure it is updated in Aurora
Step 2: Requesting your ID
- Log in to Aurora.
- Select the ‘Personal Information’ tab.
- Select ‘Order ID Card’
- Select ‘Continue’
- Follow the steps as they appear on the screen to ensure you receive your student ID card.
- Your card will be mailed out to your address in Aurora within 2 weeks of receiving your request.