Get your Card at the ID Centre
You will be required to join an online queue to check in, before getting your ID card. We will take your photo, record your signature, and have your card ready within a few minutes. Please be sure to bring a copy of your government-issued photo ID.
Step 1: Check into the queue
- You do not need to stand in a physical line, but instead, need to check in online to get a spot in the queue. You will receive messages by text when it is your turn to come to the Registrar's Office.
Step 2: Just before it's your turn
- Please come to the office after you have received a notification to do so.
- Ensure that you bring the following with you:
- Your Government-issued Photo ID.
- A copy of your Study Permit (if applicable).
- Your old ID card (replacement cards only).
- Payment method (Debit, Visa) (replacement cards only).
Step 3: when it's your turn
- when you arrive, please have your documents and student number ready.
- We will:
- Confirm your eligibility and Identity.
- Take a photo of yourself for, use on your card.
- Record your signature for the card.
- Once this is complete, we will have your ID card ready in a few minutes!