Access to Joe Doupe Recreation Centre:
You will gain access to Brodie Center through the main doors and will be required to have an access card, photo ID and be wearing a mask.
- Members who are not UM staff or students will require an access card to enter the Brodie Centre. Email Kerri Chase to arrange your card: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fort Garry UM staff and students who use the Joe Doupe Recreation Centre should contact Colin Wooton: email@example.com to add access to their card.
- Just before your designated workout time, line up down the hall outside the Joe Doupe Centre entrance. Physical distance markers will be present.
- Just before your time, the exterior Joe Doupe Centre door will be open. You will proceed to the turnstile, swipe your card for gym access.
- You will then have access throughout the Joe Doupe Centre.