Access to Joe Doupe Recreation Centre:
You will gain access to Brodie Center through the main doors and will be required to have an access card, photo ID and be wearing a mask.
- Members who are not UM staff or students will require an access card to enter the Brodie Centre. Email Kerri Chase to arrange your card: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fort Garry UM staff and students who use the Joe Doupe Recreation Centre should contact Colin Wooton: email@example.com to have access added to their card.
- Just prior to your designated workout time, line up down the hall outside the Joe Doupe Centre entrance. Physical distance markers will be present.
- Just prior to your time, the exterior Joe Doupe Centre door will be open. You will proceed to the turnstile, swipe in and then you will be able to remove your mask.
- You will then have access throughout the Joe Doupe Centre