The YuJa Enterprise Video Platform is an all-in-one video experience to securely create, manage, discover, collaborate and live stream video content across any device.
Features and benefits
- Recording and editing videos in browser or with YuJa Software Capture app
- Automatic captioning and transcripts
- Caption editing
- Quizzes from videos
- Apps are available for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS
- Vetted by the Access and Privacy Office and Information Security and Compliance
- Rightsholder retains ownership of created and uploaded content
Recording and Editing in YuJa Video
UM Zoom integration
You are now able to import your UM Zoom recordings into YuJa Video for editing, storage and captioning.
UM Zoom to YuJa integration instructions
How to set up the UM Zoom to YuJa integration:
- You'll need to have a UM Zoom account. If you do not have a UM Zoom account, here are instructions for how to sign up for UM Zoom or how to move your existing Zoom account to UM Zoom.
- Once you have a UM Zoom account, log in to YuJa Video and go to “My Account.”
- Click on “Integrations” on the left.
- Click on “Send Verification Code” to confirm your UM Zoom Account and link your UM Zoom to your YuJa Video account.
- UM Zoom will send a verification code to your UM email.
- In YuJa Video, type in the verification code in the “Verification Code” space.
- Click on “Verify and Save.”
- If you click on the check box labeled “Enable Automatic Import”, then all your future UM Zoom recordings will be automatically imported into YuJa Video.
- The “Import Recording Select” button will allow you to import any existing recordings you've already made in UM Zoom into the YuJa Video cloud.
- After you’ve set up the UM Zoom to YuJa Video integration, any time you click on “Record to the Cloud” in UM Zoom, your recording will be stored in YuJa Video.
- To find your UM Zoom recording in YuJa Video, go to the “My Zoom Recordings” folder beneath your “My Media” folder.
UM Zoom Recordings will appear in YuJa Video after they have finished processing. Processing takes approximately double the length of your recording. We recommend checking after 1 hour.
Recorded training sessions for faculty and instructors.
If you have any questions about YuJa, please visit YuJa Help Center website that provides Video Tutorials, Quick Start Guides and General Documentation: support.yuja.com
Or, contact YuJa Inc. directly by one of the following ways between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. CST:
By phone: 1-888-257-2278
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Through Twitter: @yujanow
The Centre for the Advancement of Teaching and Learning
University of Manitoba (Fort Garry campus)
65 Dafoe Road, Winnipeg, MB
R3T 2N2, Canada
For assistance in teaching remotely, please email email@example.com.