iClicker Cloud is the University of Manitoba’s supported classroom polling solution. iClicker Cloud is an active learning tool that can be used by instructors to poll or quiz students and receive feedback in real time.
The iClicker Cloud solution is available at no cost for all faculties and students and offers opportunities to promote student engagement.
Features and benefits
- Poll students and receive feedback in real time.
- Secure and reliable.
- Students can respond by using either their mobile device or laptop.
- Maintains students’ focus on the topic at hand.
- Gives each student a voice and provides opportunities for in-class discussions.
- Identifies student misconceptions so the instructor can give immediate feedback.
- Allows the instructor to break down difficult concepts and create connections within the course material.
Instructors can create a variety of polling question types, including:
- Short answer
- Target questions
Here are some PDFs you can use for quick help with iClicker:
The Centre for the Advancement of Teaching and Learning
University of Manitoba (Fort Garry campus)
65 Dafoe Road, Winnipeg, MB
R3T 2N2, Canada
For assistance in teaching remotely, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.