The Peerceptiv tool lets instructors create assignments in UM Learn, where students provide anonymous peer assessments of other students’ submitted work, while also allowing students who received feedback to evaluate the inputs that were given. By implementing Peerceptiv, the instructor can enhance engagement, participation and critical thinking among students who work on their assignments.
- Integrated with UM Learn: students and instructors access Peerceptiv assignments from the UM Learn course
- Students complete the following phases of a Peerceptiv assignment: submit assignment, review peers' assignments, provide feedback to reviews received from others
- Promotes active learning through collaboration among students
- Instructors provided with tools to manage and monitor student progress in the assignment
- Grades for Peerceptiv assignment can be sent to UM Learn gradebook
The Centre for the Advancement of Teaching and Learning
University of Manitoba (Fort Garry campus)
65 Dafoe Road, Winnipeg, MB
R3T 2N2, Canada
For assistance in teaching remotely, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.