All thoracic surgery rotations take place at the Health Science Centre and all cardiac surgery rotations take place at the St. Boniface General Hospital.
Royal College accreditation
This program was externally reviewed by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in 2008, receiving full approval.
Admission and application requirements
Application deadline: [Date]
Explore the University of Manitoba
We attract people from around the world who share our ideals and vision for positive change. We believe in embracing challenges and taking action. Our students, researchers and alumni bring their unique voices to learning and discovery, shaping new ways of doing things and contributing to important conversations in topics that matter most, from human rights to global health to climate change. We are where imagination and action collide.
- Adult Hip and Knee Reconstruction Fellowship
- Breast Surgical Oncology Fellowship
- Colon and Rectal Surgery Fellowship
- Complex Cardiac Surgery Fellowship
- Head and Neck Surgical Oncology Fellowship
- Microsurgery and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Fellowship
- Orthopedic Trauma Fellowship
- Pediatric Surgery Fellowship
- Thoracic Surgery Fellowship
- Vascular Surgery Residency
Max Rady College of Medicine
AE101-820 Sherbrook Street
University of Manitoba (Bannatyne campus)
Winnipeg, MB R3A 1R9 Canada