Summer camp registration opens Wednesday, March 13
The virtual waiting room returns. For the second year, our opening registration day will feature a virtual waiting room to ensure an equitable and smooth process.
March 13 registration timelines
- 11:50 a.m. to 11:59 a.m: Virtual waiting room opens
- 12:00 p.m.: Registration officially opens
- Anyone who joined in the virtual waiting room will be randomized and placed in the registration queue.
- If you enter the queue after the randomization is complete, you will be placed at the back of the queue in order of joining.
- When it's your turn, you will be admitted to the registration site and able to complete all registrations for your family.
To ensure all resources are available for online registration, we will not be processing any registrations or changes to registrations, in person or over the phone until Thursday, March 14.
Summer swimming lesson registration opens Wednesday, March 20
- Wednesday, March 20 at noon: Private and semi-private swimming lessons
- Thursday, March 21 at noon: Group ICS & Lifesaving Programs
Note: Camp swimming lesson registration opens on March 13 as a day camp registration is also required.