As of Monday, June 28, 2021, in accordance with provincial health regulations, The Daily Bread Café will be re-opening. Our hours will be 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. We’ve put in place all the necessary measures to ensure we can serve our customers safely and effectively, including:
- DBC access is limited to the the patio entrance only
- Proper social distancing markers and signs to help control the flow of people are in use
- Glass barriers have been installed at the serving counter to keep both staff and customers safe
- All tables are properly spaced, with fewer tables available for those who choose to eat their meal in the DBC
- An enhanced cleaning process of the entire space and ongoing sanitization of surfaces is maintained
Although we are all still being appropriately cautious during the pandemic, it’s encouraging to know there are a few more people on campus these days and it’s our hope we’ll be able to once again safely provide you with the same great food we’ve always served.
As is the case generally these days, we will continue to adjust our procedures in accordance with Provincial Health Guidelines.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
The Daily Bread Café
Visit us at our legendary location The Daily Bread Cafe in St John's College, offering home cooked meals, fresh salads and soups.
The Daily Bread has four local beers on tap including Barn Hammer, Little Brown Jug and Torque, as well as a selection of canned beers, Caesars, iced teas and a selection of red and white wines.
Location and hours
Regular Fall and Winter term hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Summer hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m
You can find the Daily Bread Cafe in the lower level of St John's College below the Chapel.
Pizza Joe's is located in the Robert B. Schultz lecture theatre, offering Fair trade coffee, freshly cooked pizza, pastry, salads and sandwiches to go.
Order pizzas for pick up at 204-474-8541.
Location and hours
Regular Fall and Winter term hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Summer hours: CLOSED
You can find Pizza Joe's in the lower level of St John's College, beside the Robert B. Schultz Lecture Theatre.