University governance forms.
Unless otherwise indicated, every form on this page is in PDF (.pdf) format.
Student Appeal Forms
Faculty-level Appeal Templates
- Summary of Honours, Titles and Awards
- Citation Examples
- Distinguished Professor
- Distinguished Service Award
- Emeritus/Emerita Titles
- Honorary Degree
- Peter D. Curry Chancellor's Award
Senate and Board of Governors
Undergraduate Course Change Forms and Guidelines (SCCCC)
Board of Governors Forms
Senate Committee Forms
- Senate Committee Ex-Officio Designate Form
- Senate Committee Interest Form
- Senate Committee on Admissions Submission Template (DOCX)
- Senate Planning and Priorities Committee Statement on Resource Implications (DOCX)
- Senate Planning and Priorities Committee Assigning Priority to New Programs/Initiatives
- Indigenous Senator Nomination Form
University Discipline Committee Annual Report Forms
These documents are available in alternate formats, upon request. Please contact Laura Orsak-Williams at Laura.Orsak@umanitoba.ca.
Any questions of a general nature, including guidance related to the development of, revisions to, and approval process for, policies, procedures, bylaws and regulations should contact the Office of Legal Counsel. All Governing Document development templates can be found on the Office of Legal Counsel website under Governing Documents.