Do you have 10 or more team members who would benefit from taking this program? Many of our open enrolment programs can be customized for your team and delivered exclusively to your organization. Find out more about our custom programs by contacting us today at 204-946-0232 or via email at ExecEdInfo@umanitoba.ca.
Why this program?
You will fast-track your leadership and strategy skills in 10 days! The intensive nature of this program invites you to take a step back from your daily responsibilities in order to focus completely on all aspects of management and leadership. Along the way you'll have plenty of opportunities to network closely with your fellow participants to solidify new business relationships and create opportunities.
Through this program, you will:
- Become a more effective strategic leader, building on the knowledge and concepts of the program
- Contribute to your organization's strategic direction through enhanced strategic thinking
- Introduce best practices through your new network of colleagues and concepts learned in the program
- Network with and garner best practices from experienced professionals across many different industries and sectors
- Receive a formal customized Leadership Practices Inventory assessment
- Earn credit towards an Asper MBA
Who should attend?
The program is ideal for managers who want to refine their strategic skills or fast-track their leadership strengths. If you are facing any of the following situations, this program might be perfect for you:
- Entering a new role
- Gaining new or increased responsibilities
- Company restructuring
- Seeing new ideas or trends you would like to implement in your organization
- Looking to develop new leadership strategies
- Succession planning
- Strategic planning
- Team building
Fall 2021 session
- Module 1: October 19-21 & November 4-5, 2021
- Module 2: November 17-19 & December 2-3, 2021
- Time: 8:30am-4:30pm (CST)
$6,295 +GST which includes:
- All learning materials
- Custom Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) Assessment
- Certificate of completion
- Program is eligible for a credit towards an Asper MBA
Earn MBA Credits
The Asper MBA is a life-changing experience that helps you think differently, increase your earning power, grow as a leader, and realize your career goals.
How it works
Completing the Advanced Program in Management, Leadership and Strategy provides you with an automatic exemption from the Leadership module of the Asper MBA program core when you register for the Asper MBA. That’s 4.5 credit hours toward your MBA degree, before you even start the program!
This exemption applies retroactively to any offering of the Advanced Program in Management, Leadership and Strategy within the last five years.