Equipment and facilities - Father Harold Drake Library
Flexible seating options for individual work and group collaboration are available along with technology and equipment.
5 public computers terminals with Microsoft Office 2010
Print, scan, photocopy
St. Paul's Library has:
- 1 black/white printer
- 1 scanner
- Printing is available in open libraries.
- You can print from your own device or use one of the Libraries' computers.
- To print, you will need to add funds to your Library Print account via the Library Print online portal.
- Flatbed scanners are available in most libraries.
- There is no cost for scanning.
- Photocopying is available in:
- Eckhardt Gramatté Music Library
- Elizabeth Dafoe Library
- Neil John Maclean Health Sciences Library
- To photocopy, you will need to add funds to your Library Print account via the Library Print online portal.
Guidelines and rules
The Libraries wishes to provide as open and fair access to resources and services as possible.
We ask you to review our guidelines and rules for information about such things as accessing electronic resources and having food and beverages in libraries.