Equipment and facilities - Architecture/Fine Arts Library
12 public computers (11 main floor, 1 basement level), with Microsoft Office 2010
- Picture Manager
- SharePoint Workspace
Print, scan, photocopy
Architecture/Fine arts Library has:
- 2 scanners
- 1 black/white printer
- 1 colour printer
- Printing is available in open libraries.
- You can print from your own device or use one of the Libraries' computers.
- To print, you will need to add funds to your Library Print account via the Library Print online portal.
- Flatbed scanners are available in most libraries.
- There is no cost for scanning.
- Photocopying is available in:
- Eckhardt Gramatté Music Library
- Elizabeth Dafoe Library
- Neil John Maclean Health Sciences Library
- To photocopy, you will need to add funds to your Library Print account via the Library Print online portal.
The Architecture/Fine Arts Library is a small facility with a limited number of large tables and 4 individual study carrels.
There is no designated 'quiet space' within this library
Guidelines and rules
The Libraries wishes to provide as open and fair access to resources and services as possible.
We ask you to review our guidelines and rules for information about such things as accessing electronic resources and having food and beverages in libraries.