Opportunities are available in the following areas:
Supervised fieldwork experience
The supervised fieldwork experience is an opportunity for students to enhance their education and professional growth through experiential learning.
Benefits of the program
What areas are available?
We have partners across the industry, giving you plenty of opportunities to pursue fieldwork in an area of interest.
Celebrating 40 years of fieldwork
Experiential learning has been a core value in the faculty for forty years. Have a look at the stories below to see the positive impact experiential learning has had for our alums and their careers.
The following list of organizations and agencies are some of our partners who have been involved with our program through the years.
Students going into Year 4 are eligible to apply. Supervised Fieldwork Experience placements run in Fall Term (September-December)
Additional program information:
- Listed as: KPER 4630
- This is a twelve-credit hour course
- Time commitment: 400 field hours to be completed in total
- Students are allowed to take one course (3 credit hours) in addition to Fieldwork during Fall Term
- An honorarium may be received from an organization/agency up to the tuition cost of 15 credit hours
- Your grade is assessed by a pass/fail mark
- Prerequisites: completion of 70% of core courses and a minimum DGPA of 2.5 are required
How to register:
Contact an academic advisor to ensure you qualify to take the Supervised Fieldwork Experience course.