Our student ambassadors represent our diverse community and can offer their perspective on different aspects of university life, from their personal experiences in their chosen program to more practical matters such as living and working on campus. Browse our list of available students and start chatting today.
Questions to ask when chatting:
- What is a typical day at university like for you?
- What are your favourite places and spaces on campus?
- What services and supports do you find particularly helpful?
- What types of things are you involved in on-and-off campus?
- What should every new student know when they begin classes at UM?
Please note: Student Ambassadors are unable to answer questions pertaining to your university application or admission to UM programs. If you have an admissions-related question, contact our admissions team.