In the First Year Centre, we are working hard to provide support to every UM student, regardless of faculty or program of study.
How do I book an appointment with an Academic Advisor?
- Fill out a Course Planning Form, using the First Year Planning Guide
- After you’ve prepared your course planning form:
- For virtual/online drop-in: Call us at 1-204-474-6209 to get signed into online advising, which takes place online through Microsoft Teams (Mon-Fri, 8:30 am-4:30 pm CDT/CST)
- To sign into Microsoft Teams, use the same e-mail address and password that you use to sign into your UM e-mail account (@myumanitoba.ca)
- For in-person drop-in advising: Visit us in 205 Tier Building during our drop-in advising hours (Mon-Fri, 9:00 am-3:00 pm CDT/CST)