Equipment and facilities – Eckhardt Gramatté Music Library
- 6 dedicated listening stations
- 1 VHS/DVD viewing station
- 6 public computers (Windows), all with Finale and MacGamut 6"
Group study rooms
Print, scan, photocopy
Music Library has:
- 1 black & white printer
- 1 - 11”x17” scanner
- 1 photocopier/scanner
- Printing is available in open libraries.
- You can print from your own device or use one of the Libraries' computers.
- To print, you will need to add funds to your Library Print account via the Library Print online portal.
- Flatbed scanners are available in most libraries.
- There is no cost for scanning.
Dafoe Library has four flatbed scanners:
- Microforms viewing area
- Printing station across from the Co-Lab
- Brown Lab
- Accessibility space behind the Service Desk.
- Photocopying is available in:
- Eckhardt Gramatté Music Library
- Elizabeth Dafoe Library
- Neil John Maclean Health Sciences Library
- To photocopy, you will need to add funds to your Library Print account via the Library Print online portal.
Guidelines and rules
The Libraries wishes to provide as open and fair access to resources and services as possible.
We ask you to review our guidelines and rules for information about such things as accessing electronic resources and having food and beverages in libraries.
Eckhardt Gramatté Music Library
T257 Taché Arts Complex
136 Dafoe Road
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB Canada R3T 2N2