Equipment and facilities - E.K. Williams Law Library
- 17 public access computers, equipped with Microsoft Office, internet browsers, Adobe Acrobat
- ChildView software is installed on select workstations.
Printing and scanning
- 1 flatbed scanner
- 1 black/white networked printer
Printers accept a UM student/staff card or a Libraries copy card.
There is a 'value adding' machine on the main floor of the library for you to put money on your library card.
Faculty & Graduate Student Photocopying
Faculty of Law instructors and graduate students may register to use the Law Library staff photocopier. Graduate students are limited to 1000 copies per year and require authorization from their advisor. Inquire at the Service Desk for details.
Equipment for loan
- USB Memory Sticks: 3-hour loan
- Headphones (including standard, noise canceling, and mic headphones): 8-hour loan
- Calculators: 2-hour loan
- 35 individual study carrels
- 11 study tables
- 1 height-adjustable table
- 12 lounge seats
All tables and carrels have access to electrical outlets.
- Large conference table, accommodating up to 22 people
- 2 multi-media projectors and screens
- Desktop computer
- Media cable outlets
The boardroom is available for meetings or academic functions.
It cannot be booked for group study. However, students are able to share the boardroom when it is free.