Equipment and facilities - E.K. Williams Law Library
- 17 public access computers, equipped with Microsoft Office, internet browsers, Adobe Acrobat
- ChildView software is installed on select workstations.
Print, scan, photocopy
Law Library has:
- 1 flatbed scanner
- 1 black & white printer
- 1 scanner
- Printing is available in open libraries.
- You can print from your own device or use one of the Libraries' computers.
- To print, you will need to add funds to your Library Print account via the Library Print online portal.
- Flatbed scanners are available in most libraries.
- There is no cost for scanning.
- Photocopying is available in:
- Eckhardt Gramatté Music Library
- Elizabeth Dafoe Library
- Neil John Maclean Health Sciences Library
- To photocopy, you will need to add funds to your Library Print account via the Library Print online portal.
Faculty & Graduate Student Photocopying
Faculty of Law instructors and graduate students may register to use the Law Library staff photocopier. Graduate students are limited to 1000 copies per year and require authorization from their advisor. Inquire at the Service Desk for details.
Equipment for loan
- USB Memory Sticks: 3-hour loan
- Headphones (including standard, noise canceling, and mic headphones): 8-hour loan
- Calculators: 2-hour loan
- 35 individual study carrels
- 11 study tables
- 1 height-adjustable table
- 12 lounge seats
All tables and carrels have access to electrical outlets.
- Large conference table, accommodating up to 22 people
- 2 multi-media projectors and screens
- Desktop computer
- Media cable outlets
The boardroom is available for meetings or academic functions.
It cannot be booked for group study. However, students are able to share the boardroom when it is free.
Guidelines and rules
The Libraries wishes to provide as open and fair access to resources and services as possible.
We ask you to review our guidelines and rules for information about such things as accessing electronic resources and having food and beverages in libraries.