Permit-holders can log in to EHSA using your UMNetID credentials. If you are unable to log in with your UMNetID, request access to EHSA using the form below.

Request access to EHSA

If you are a faculty member or departmental designate that will be the permit-holder, fill out the form below.

My lab will be using/storing:
I acknowledge that I am responsible for all data that is being collected by this form, and am responsible for maintaining proper privacy standards in regards to its transmission and use.