NEW! Monthly Auto Renewable Permits paid by recurring credit card
Starting in September, most annual permits will transition to renewing monthly and no longer by one annual payment*. This means that your monthly payment will be due on the second last day of the month for the upcoming month and will continue to renew automatically until the permit is cancelled or a payment is missed.
- Customers must fill out the External Permit Application Form to apply.
- The applicant will receive details on how to complete the permit purchase by logging into the parking portal to add the credit card for recurring billing.
- Parking operates through a virtual permit system. Parking privileges are assigned to your parking account and are verified using licence plate recognition software; in other words, your licence plate is your permit.
- It is the responsibility of the permit owner to ensure only one vehicle is parking using this permit at any given time.
- Non-reserved parking permits are assigned for specific lots on a "scramble" basis—you will not be assigned an individual parking stall. Permit holders may only park in their assigned lot.
- If you would prefer to park in a different lot, you can add your name to up to four waitlists by completing the Waitlist application form.
Monthly Permits – Payment will be by credit card and auto renewable. Once you submit your application, you will receive further instruction on how to complete sign up.
- $80 per month for non reserved staff parking
At Fort Garry campus, weekend, holiday and evening parking (after 4:30 p.m.), with the exception of IG Field event days, is free in most lots except for N lot, the University Parkade and other locations as marked.
Managing Your Parking Account
- Cancellations require a minimum 7 days notice.
- Complete and submit the cancel form. It will be received by our office staff who will cancel your permit at the end of the month. For terms and conditions please review the cancel form.
Licence Plate Changes
Permit holders must ensure that all licence plates are associated with the permit. To edit the licence plates:
Adding a rental vehicle or temporary licence plate
If you have a rental vehicle or a licence plate that is a temporary addition, you must notify our office. When contacting us, please provide the licence plate number, employee ID or permit number and an end date for when you will no longer want this temporary plate affiliated with your permit.
Carpooling information can be found by visiting the main page.