Dr. Murray Enns is a professor of psychiatry at Max Rady College of Medicine at the University of Manitoba.
Dr. Enns’ main clinical, administrative and research activities current involve post-traumatic stress disorder and related mental health conditions in military veterans and RCMP. This service is provided through the Operational Stress Injury Clinic located at Deer Lodge Centre. Dr. Enns provides post-graduate and undergraduate medical education on topics including mood disorders, PTSD, pharmacotherapy, sleep disorders and ECT. Between 2006 and 2016, Dr. Enns was head of the department of psychiatry and medical director of the WRHA Mental Health Program.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (1991)
- Licentiate of The Medical Council of Canada (1988)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), University of Manitoba (1987)
- Bachelor of Science, Medicine, University of Manitoba (1987)
- Bachelor of Science, general chemistry and mathematics, University of Manitoba (1983)
- Doctors Manitoba Health Administration Award (for contributions to policy and administration of health care) (2016)
- Champion of Care Certificate of Excellence, Health Sciences Centre Foundation (2016)
- Fellow of the Canadian Psychiatric Association (2012)
Visit Murray Enns’ ORCID profile for a complete listing or view his ResearchGate or Google Scholar page.
Murray Enns’ profile