Visiting the Archives
Planning a visit to the archives
What to do before your visit
Contacting staff prior to your visit to the archives allows us to review the collection for any copyright or privacy concerns.
Parking & finding Archives
- Getting to and parking at the University
- Finding the archives: Archives & Special Collections are found on the 3rd floor of the Elizabeth Dafoe Library.
What to expect during your visit
- What we have
- There is a water fountain and bathroom on site.
- Lockers to lock up your personal items.
- What to bring
- A laptop or notepad to take notes.
No food or drink is allowed in the archives.
Following your visit
- Reproduction requests
Archives & Special Collections
Room 330, Elizabeth Dafoe Library
25 Chancellors Circle
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2 Canada