179 G Extended Education Complex
Steven Passmore, PhD
Currently on leave
Stephen Passmore is on research leave until June 30.
Dr. Passmore utilizes his theoretical and applied background in perceptual motor behaviour to explore performance-based outcome measures in an attempt to objectively determine population characteristics, movement outcomes and sustainability of interventions.
- Perceptual Motor Behaviour
- Motor Learning
- Attentional Focus
- Performance Based Outcome Measures
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Musculoskeletal Spine Conditions
- Spinal Manipulation
- Conservative Healthcare Integration
- PhD, Kinesiology (Human Perceptual Learning and Motor Control), McMaster University (2013)
- M.Sc, Kinesiology (Human Perceptual Learning and Motor Control), University of Nevada, Las Vegas (2003)
- DC, New York Chiropractic College (2006)