The University of Manitoba welcomes visitors from around the world to our campuses in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
The International Centre at UM is responsible for facilitating delegations from universities, research institutions, governments and other international organizations. Whether you’re hoping to advance a specific partnership interest or you want to explore potential collaborations more generally, we offer services such as:
- Issuing letters of invitation for visa purposes
- Arranging meetings with UM representatives and faculty members
- Consulting on potential partnership agreements
- Providing UM representatives with protocol advice and briefing materials to prepare them for your visit
- Providing advice on local accommodation and logistics
To allow us to effectively prepare for your visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least six weeks before your planned visit.
541 UMSU University Centre
University of Manitoba (Fort Garry campus)
Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2 Canada