To access uofm-guest Wi-Fi:
- Ensure your wireless card is active and connected to the uofm-guest network.
- Open your web browser (e.g. Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, etc.) and browse to any website. This should redirect you to the Acceptable Use Agreement page.
- Review the Acceptable Use Agreement for the unsecured wireless.
- Select I Agree.
To access eduroam:
- Ensure your wireless is active.
- Select eduroam from the available Wi-Fi networks.
- Enter your home institution’s login credentials to connect to the network.
The home institution provides technical support for eduroam. Visiting guests should contact their home institution for technical assistance.
Report a problem with uofm-guest Wi-Fi
Create an IT ticket to report a problem with uofm-guest Wi-Fi. Select Log in as a Guest.
You may also be interested in
Qualified IST Service Desk analysts are waiting to assist you Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Call or chat
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Call 204-474-8600 or Chat now
To report a critical system outage after hours or on weekends and holidays, call 204-474-8600 and press 2.
IST Service Desk walk-in service
123 Fletcher Argue
University of Manitoba, Fort Garry
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Join the queue: Fort Garry WaitWell or text your name to 431-631-0844
230 Neil John Maclean Library
University of Manitoba, Bannatyne
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Join the queue: Bannatyne WaitWell or text your name to 431-631-6555