Test Fee Payment
The test fee is $319.00 (Canadian Funds)
- The test fee must be paid to complete the online registration process. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email directly from the online registration system for your selected test date.
- Please review the IELTS Request for Refund or Test Date Transfer Form (PDF) below before completing your Test fee payment.
- Test Fees have to be paid within three (3) days of registering for a test date online.
- Online payment can be made through our secure payment form. VISA and MasterCard payments are accepted. Please click here to make an online payment.
- In person payment can be made at 520 University Centre during the opening hours. Cash, debit card, and credit card (VISA or MasterCard) payments are accepted.
Additional Test Report Forms (TRFs)
- TRFs requested more than four weeks after the test date cost $20.00 for each additional TRF. If you need a TRF to be sent by courier, you must pay the courier charges.
- For Application for Additional TRF form, please click here
Enquiry on Results (EOR)
- The cost for an EOR is $160.00 (Canadian Funds). The payment must be made before an EOR can be processed.
- For EOR form, please click here
- Within Canada $30.00 (Canadian Funds)
- To the United States $45.00 (Canadian Funds)
- Outside of Canada or the United States – Please check with the University of Manitoba IELTS Test Centre for courier charges.
To make an online payment for additional TRFs, an EOR, or courier charges please click here to submit your payment details and amount.
Candidates who seek to cancel their registration or transfer test dates within the five-week period prior to the test date will only receive a refund if they can satisfy the IELTS Administrator that their ability to sit the test has been affected by illness or serious cause.
Please review the complete document. IELTS Request for Refund or Test Date Transfer Form (PDF)
The Request for Refund or Test Day Transfer form, along with the necessary medical documentation, can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted in person at 520 University Centre, University of Manitoba.