The Aurora Finance Mailing list is intended for the Faculty/Unit “business officers” or assistants who regularly perform/initiate financial transactions such as journal vouchers, budget adjustments, purchase requisitions, ID Charges, AR billings, etc.
It is recommended that at least two people in your area subscribe to this list to ensure your area is receiving regular updates which may be of importance to your operations regarding Aurora Finance.
- To begin the process of subscribing, click on the link at the bottom of this page. You will be redirected to a page headed:
Aurora-finance-users -- Aurora Finance User Group.
- In the section headed Subscribing to Aurora-finance-users, enter the following information in the online form
- Your email address
- Your name (optional)
- A password
- Re-enter the password to confirm
- Click on Subscribe.A new screen will display, entitled Aurora-finance-users Subscription results. It advises that your subscription request has been received, that the request will have to be first confirmed by you via email and then approved by the list moderator
- Within a few minutes you will receive an email confirmation notice. To confirm that you want to be added to the mailing list, simply reply to the message, keeping the Subject header intact.
- You should receive an email containing the following: “Your request has been forwarded to the list moderator for approval.”
- Within 24 hours you should receive an email with the following Subject: Welcome to the “Aurora-finance-users” mailing list.