Epidemiology of communicable diseases, including sexually-transmitted infections and tuberculosis. Epidemiology of multiple sclerosis and other chronic diseases in which infectious diseases may have a role in causation
For a list of Dr. Elliott's PubMed articles, please click here
- Zarychanski R, Stuart TL, Kumar A, Doucette S, Elliott L, Kettner J, Plummer FA. Correlates of severe disease in patients with 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) virus infection. Can Med Assoc J 2010;182:157-64.
- Marrie RA, Yu N, Blanchard J, Leung S, Elliott L. The rising prevalence and changing age distribution of multiple sclerosis in Manitoba. Neurology 2010;74:465-71.
- Tyler IV, Hau M, Buxton JA, Elliott LJ, Harvey BJ, Hockin JC, Mowat DL. Canadian medical students' perceptions of public health education in the undergraduate medical curriculum. Acad Med 2009;84:1307-1312.
- Hau MM, Tyler IV, Buxton JA, Elliott LJ, Harvey BJ, Hockin JC, Mowat DL. Assessing Canadian medical students' familiarity with and interest in pursuing a career in Community Medicine. Can J Public Health 2009;100(3):194-98.
- Kliewer EV, Demers AA, Elliott LJ, Lotocki R, Butler JR, Brisson M. Twenty year trends in the incidence and prevalence of diagnosed anogenital warts in Canada. Sex Trans Dis 2009; 36(6):380-6.
- Heaman MI, Newburn-Cook CV, Green CG, Elliott LJ, Helewa ME. Inadequate prenatal care and its association with adverse pregnancy outcomes: A comparison of indices. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth 2008;8:15 doi:10.1186/1471-2393-8-15.
- Heaman MI, Green CG, Newburn-Cook CV, Elliott LJ, Helewa ME. Social inequalities in utilization of prenatal care in Manitoba, Canada. J Obstet Gynecol Can 2007;29(10):806-816.
- Green C, Elliott L, Beaudoin C, Bernstein CN. A population-based ecologic study of inflammatory bowel disease: Searching for etiological clues. Am J Epidemiol 2006;164:615-623.
- Green C, Elliott L, Beaudoin C, Bernstein CN. Response to invited commentary on: An ecological population-based study of IBD: Searching for etiological clues. Am J Epidemiol 2006;164:627-628.