Come check out our fun activitiesfor kids and families!
Admissions: 5.50$ per person 5+, 4.00$ per child 3-4 years old.
Pre-Registration is required for ALL events.
- Saturday, July 25th - Bee Jamboree - Buzz on down to FFDC and join us for some exciting activites all about bees. Make your own antennas and get a close up look at the bees in our observation hive!
- Saturday, August 15th - Ice Cream Party - Come join us on a tour to see our dairy cows and learn how farmers take care of their cows. Finish by making a cold treat to enjoy - homemade ice cream!
- Saturday, August 22nd - Veggie Adventures - Go on a Fact Finding Farm Tour, participate in some fun food activities and win a cool prize! Farm 2 School MB and FFDC will both be excited to see you!
- Saturday, August 29th - Pizza Party - Mix, Knead and Roll out your own pizza dough before topping it with some delicious local ingredients!
- Pre-registration is required for all events
- Spots are very limited and will book up fast!
- Please register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of guests in your party and which event(s) you'd like to attend
- Events will be limited to a 50% capacity
- Physical distancing measures will be in place
- Hands-on activities will be prepared to minimize shared resources
- Food activities will include pre-packages ingredients where possible and minimal shared ingredients. All will be prepared using COVID-19 food safety protocols
- Anyone who is unwell or does not meet the health requirements as outlined in out Health Screening Questions will be asked to stay home
- Full details on all our safety protocol is available on our COVID-19 Information Page.