You can respond to a meeting invitation in two ways. If you keep your e-mail in Microsoft Exchange, you can respond through the message itself. Alternatively, the meeting invitation will show up in your calendar and you can respond in there. If you redirect your mail to an off-campus account, you can find the date and time in the e-mail invitation that was delivered into your non-University of Manitoba Account.
To respond through the calendar:
1. Open Outlook 2010 for Windows and log into your Exchange Account.
2. Click on the Calendar button on the lower left corner of the Outlook window.
3. Find the event in your calendar. Double-click the event.
4. You can accept, reply as tentative, decline or propose a new time by clicking on the respective buttons in the ribbon toolbar.
5. If you choose to edit a response before sending, a details box will open and you can add a custom message to the response. Click Send after submitting your response.