1. Open Outlook 2007 for Windows and log into your Exchange account.
2. Click on the Calendar button in the bottom left corner.
3. Double click the meeting you wish invite other people to.
4. Click the Invite Attendees button. This will reveal a To field (above the Subject field).
5. Click the To box. You can add required attendees, optional attendees and resources from your address book or by typing a Directory ID into the fields at the bottom of the window.
6. Once the name shows in the Name field, click Required, Optional, or Resources. The name you selected will be put into that field choice. Click OK.
7. Click Send. The invitation is now sent to all recipients via e-mail. If a recipient is an Exchange user, the meeting proposal will appear on that person’s calendar.
123 Fletcher Argue
Mon - Fri: 8am to 8pm
230 Neil John Maclean Library
Mon - Fri: 8am to 4:30pm