The Career Development Centre (CDC) at the Asper School of Business provides students and alumni with career management skills needed to confidently embark on career exploration and long term career management. The CDC develops strong relationships with the business community to facilitate connections between students, alumni and employers.
The CDC assists MFin students and alumni in:
- personalized career counseling services that can help you to identify strengths and interests;
- developing career focus through effective planning and labour market research;
- preparing resumes and cover letters;
- honing your networking skills;
- developing effective interview and job search strategies.
Click here to access a wide range of valuable Career Development Resources
Professional development opportunities
Set your career on the right track by attending workshops, panel discussions and events attended by senior business professionals. Find out more.
Asper MFin Mentor Program
Coordinated by the CDC, the Asper MFin Mentor Program provides students the opportunity to connect with leading professionals to expand their network, develop leadership skills and gain a competitive edge with unique Finance specific knowledge.
- Deadline to submit a Request A Mentor Form is September 30, 2019.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to maximize your career potential! Take advantage of the great resources and networking opportunities available to MFin students and alumni, through the CDC.
Ivy Mannil, Graduate Programs Business & Professional Development Consultant
Office: 370 Drake Centre
Echo Duan, Graduate Programs Career Consultant
Office: 369 Drake Centre
Kelly Mahoney, Director