Order a Transcript
Transcripts are $14.25 each (subject to change).
• Current students MUST order a transcript online through Aurora with payment by credit card, Interac and Visa Debit only.
• Delivery options are mail, courier or pick-up (photo identification required).
If you want someone else to pick up your transcript you must give that person a signed authorization identifying the person, and that they are authorized to pick up your transcript. They must show photo identification.
• Immediate transcripts may be ordered in person (with photo identification) at the Registrar's Office, 400 University Centre for an additional fee.
• Former students who haven’t attended since Fall 2006 can order a transcript by mail to the address shown below by sending a completed Transcript Order Form (see link below) or a written signed request containing detailed instructions and enclosing payment by cheque, Visa or Mastercard (include number and expiry date). Cheques should be made payable to the University of Manitoba.
Mailing Address: University of Manitoba / Transcript Office / Registrar's Office / 400 University Centre / Winnipeg, Manitoba / R3T 2N2
• You can order a transcript by FAXing a completed Transcript Order Form (see link below) or a signed written request with your signature on it and your Visa or Mastercard number (include expiry date) to 204-269-1065. Note: As unsigned faxes are not acceptable you cannot order by fax directly from your computer.
• For orders placed at the Cashiers Office or sent by Fax or mail there is no guarantee of 48 hour service.
Extended Education Transcripts
• Current students/Students after May 2014
Current students and students who took certificate courses and/or individual non-degree courses from Extended Education AFTER May 2014 must order their transcripts ONLINE through Aurora.
• Students before May 2014
Students who took certificate courses and/or individual non-degree courses with Extended Education BEFORE May 2014 must order their transcripts by completing the Extended Education Transcript Request Form (PDF).
M.D. students requiring verification of medical credentials should contact the Max Rady College of Medicine.
The Registrar’s Office issues official transcripts of academic activity and achievement. Official transcripts are normally required to support applications for admission to academic programs at another institution and to support employment applications when requested.
A transcript is a comprehensive record of a student's academic performance as recorded at the University of Manitoba including courses, grades and degrees awarded. Official transcripts are printed on security paper with the University of Manitoba crest and signature of the Registrar.
The transcript contains the following information:
• The student's name and day/month of birth
• The student ID number
• Program of study including major, minor, concentration
• List of U of M courses and grades earned by level (non-degree, undergraduate, graduate)
• Term GPA
• Record of academic standing
• Summary of transfer credit from other institutions
• Academic awards and scholarships
• U of M degree awarded with the degree date
Students may view a complete record of academic activity on their web transcript available through Aurora Student. The web transcript is unofficial and should not be used by students for external purposes.
Updated May 23, 2019