The Canadian Forces Fire Marshall's Firefighter Pre-Entry Fitness Evaluation (CFFM FPFE) is typically done as part of the application process of the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Services (WFPS) and Brandon Fire & Emergency Services. WFPS may have specific requirements for registering for testing. Contact the specific agencies hiring department for details on eligibility for testing.
- $304 + GST per test.
- Tests are booked on a first come, first served basis.
- Each applicant's test is booked on the hour and will take approximately 3 hours to complete the test. Each test is booked in consecutive order so there are no gaps in the testing day.
- Dates and times are subject to change. Unbooked test times will be cancelled 24 hours before the test start time.
- Applicants who pass all aspects of the testing protocols will receive a certificate of completion (valid for 6 months). Applicants may or may not be required to submit the certificate to the hiring agency.
- For details on what to bring, guidelines for testing, general information and refunds, please refer to the first page of the Registration Package (CLICK HERE).
- Download and read the Registration Package (CLICK HERE) carefully. Complete all forms.
- Arrange for a doctor's appointment to have the Physician's Release Form completed.
- Register for the Fitness Evaluation after your Physician's Release Form has been completed by your doctor.
- Drop completed forms off in person (cash, Interac, cheque, VISA, MasterCard)
- Scan and email completed forms to email@example.com (VISA, MasterCard)
- Once received by the Coordinator of Fitness and Programs, you will receive a confirmation email regarding your test date and time.