Re-activating your membership
When we closed our doors on March 13, all active memberships were frozen. We are now happy to be able to welcome you back to enjoy the Joe Doupe Centre, if you are ready.
To re-active your membership:
- Please visit and login our online registration site to complete our Assumption of Risk, Release of liability, Waiver of claims and Indemnity Agreement
- Log in to your account using the email we have on file for you. If you have never logged in before, or if you have forgotten your password, select “Create/Reset Password.”
IMPORTANT: Please do not create a new account, as you already have an account in our system with your membership. Creating a new account will delay your membership re-activation.
- Once logged in, select “Categories -> Gym Memberships -> Membership Waiver” from the menu bar at the top of the webpage.
- Select “Click here to sign and submit the full waiver.” The page will reload. Read the agreement, scroll down, enter your information and select submit. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for any of your children that will be visiting our facilities who have existing memberships.
- Your waiver form has now been submitted. We will process your waiver and re-activate your membership. You will then receive a confirmation email within two business days with instructions on how to use to our online booking system to reserve workout time slots.
- Your re-activated membership will automatically add the number of days closed from March 13, 2020 onto the original end date of your membership.
- If you were paying your membership on monthly time payments or payroll deduction, payment plans will begin again after you complete your membership re-activation.