Virtual Open House
Join us from your computer, phone or tablet for the University of Manitoba fall Virtual Open House, where you can learn about our programs and resources and connect with staff, faculty and current students.
Wednesday, October 28th, 2020
2:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. (Central Time)
You will have the opportunity to:
- Connect with staff and students representing University of Manitoba programs and services in 1-to-1 text, video or audio chat
- Explore and gather information in the virtual UM expo
- Attend live presentations and virtual campus tours
Our Virtual Open House is an ideal event for high school students, parents and supporters looking to gather information about UM and our application process.
The UM Virtual Open House is intended for prospective undergraduate students only, as well as parents, supporters and educators. Graduate students (Masters or PhD) are encouraged to contact their intended graduate program directly for more information.
The UM Virtual Open House is hosted on the Brazen virtual event platform. Registration is required to access the virtual open house.
How it works
Register (coming soon): Create a username and password and complete and submit your registration form. You will receive a confirmation email with event access upon registering. You may register anytime leading up to the event, up to and including on event day.
Login: Log in from any device on Wednesday, October 28, 2020 between 2:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Central Time to participate.
Choose a booth: Browse the available booths in our expo and click to enter. You can find the list of participating booths below.
Get in line: Enter the booth and click the green chat button to place yourself in line to chat with the next available booth representative.
Connect: You will automatically be connected in a text chat with the next available representative.
Chat: Each chat is timed and lasts around a maximum of 10 minutes. You can also have a video or audio chat with booth representatives.
Things to do
University of Manitoba Expo: Gather information about our faculties, programs and services or ask questions via text, video or audio chats with booth representatives.
Connect with partners across our UM community that include:
- Financial Aid and Awards
- Indigenous Community
- Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences
- Faculty of Architecture
- School of Art
- Faculty of Arts
- Asper School of Business
- Price Faculty of Engineering
- Clayton H. Riddell Faculty of Environment, Earth and Resources
- Rady Faculty of Health Sciences:
- Interdisciplinary Health: Health Sciences and Health Studies
- School of Dental Hygiene & Dr. Gerald Niznick College of Dentistry
- Max Rady College of Medicine
- College of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Rehabilitation Sciences
- Faculty of Kinesiology and Recreation Management
- Faculty of Law
- Desautels Faculty of Music
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Work
- University 1/First Year Centre
- University of Manitoba Colleges
- University of Manitoba Student Support
Join us for live presentations
Take a break from the expo and join us for one of several live presentations hosted throughout the event. Presentation topics include how to apply for admission, the UM student experience and more. Live virtual campus tours will also be offered.
Check back soon for the full schedule of presentations.
Room 424 UMSU University Centre
66 Chancellor's Circle
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2 Canada