Who is eligible?
- Full-time U of M students (must be enrolled in 24 credit hours at the voluntary withdrawal date)
- Have completed a minimum 24 credit hours at the University of Manitoba.
- Minimum degree GPA of 3.0 based on all credits completed at the time of application
- Cannot be held in conjunction with other competitive awards such as the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada’s Undergraduate Research Summer Award.
- Students who will be graduating in the Spring (May convocation) in which this award is tenable will not be eligible for the award.
- This award cannot be held more than twice by any recipient during their undergraduate program(s) at the University of Manitoba.
- To be eligible to supervise students under this award, professors must be full-time University of Manitoba faculty (Adjunct professors and Instructors are not eligible).