Who is eligible?
- Full-time U of M students (must be enrolled in 24 credit hours at the voluntary withdrawal date)
- Have completed a minimum 24 credit hours at the University of Manitoba.
- Minimum degree GPA of 3.0 based on all credits completed at the time of application
- Cannot be held in conjunction with other competitive awards such as the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada’s Undergraduate Research Summer Award.
- Students who will be graduating in the Spring (May convocation) in which this award is tenable will not be eligible for the award.
- This award cannot be held more than twice by any recipient during their undergraduate program(s) at the University of Manitoba.
- Students who hold a master’s degree are not eligible for this award.
- Co-op students are eligible to apply, however the student must be enrolled in full-time course work for one of the terms (12 credits). Co-op students may need to provide a statement from their program coordinator stating that it is a full-time co-op program.