STUDENTS & PARENTS – click here to register for the evening Parents Program
Explore the University of Manitoba and experience a day in the life of a university student at our annual open house for high school students.
Choose what you want to attend from our diverse day-long schedule of activities:
- Attend mini-university lectures
- Learn more about our faculties and academic programs by attending program-specific presentations
- Take a campus tour, or tour a more specific area of campus such as our student residences
- Explore our state-of-the-art athletic facilities
- Meet with staff and current students in our Information Village
Students and their parents can also attend our evening Parents Program to learn more about our programs and services and connect one-on-one with staff, professors, and current university students.
Students in Grades 10 to 12 are encouraged to attend our open house.
Why choose u of m?
29,000+students studying in more than 100 academic programs
100+international exchange programs in over 30 countries
98Rhodes scholars - more than any university in Western Canada
132,000+alumni in 137 countries around the world
40+years of international leadership in native studies
36Canada research chairs - the country's top experts in their fields