The Asper School of Business's Master of Science (MSc) in Management
program is designed for students who want to pursue in-depth management studies and develop their research skills by working one-on-one with some of the best research scholars in North America.
Our program requires that you complete a research thesis or practicum. Graduates of our MSc program are uniquely positioned to undertake doctoral studies, excell in staff/research/consultation positions in private or public sector organizations across Canada, or teach in smaller colleges in Canada or overseas.
What makes the Asper MSc program unique?
- We admit only a small number of students each year, ensuring you enjoy a rewarding one-on-one interaction with faculty members, mentors and scholars
- Our program is accredited by AACSB International
- Our program allows you to specialize in areas that interest you: Actuarial Mathematics, Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Organizational Behaviour, Organizational Theory, Strategy, or Supply Chain Management
- Our intensive curriculum immerses you in research methods and in-depth knowledge directly related to your specialization
- You'll gain invaluable hands-on experience with exciting research processes and methodologies by working closely with faculty members on research projects
- You'll receive direct guidance and feedback from scholars committed to excellence in research, publication, and teaching
Find out more