Graduation and convocation
Walking across the stage after years of hard work to receive your parchment in front of family, friends and fellow students is an incredible moment.
Congratulations! You did it.
Deadline to apply through Aurora to graduate in Spring 2020
Deadline to apply through Aurora to graduate in Fall Term 2020
Deadline to apply through Aurora to graduate in February 2021
- Spring Convocation Ceremony – Agriculture Diploma
- Spring Convocation Ceremony – Bannatyne Campus
- Spring Convocation Ceremony - Fort Garry Campus
Spring Convocation Ceremony – Université de Saint-Boniface
- Fall Convocation Ceremony - Fort Garry Campus
Fall Convocation Ceremony - Bannatyne Campus
How to apply and graduate
Tips for convocation day
- Arrive at least 90 minutes before the start of your ceremony.
- Bring photo ID.
- Wear comfortable shoes (the ceremony is 2 to 2.5 hours long).
- Free parking is available in U Lot and Q Lot. Accessible parking is available in P Lot. You can also park in the public parkade for an hourly rate. Parking map.
- UM memorabilia, degree frames, flowers and graduation gifts will be available for purchase at the ceremony.
- Any family and friends who can't make it to the ceremony can watch you cross the stage on the live webcast here http://umanitoba.ca/convocation/live/
Contact the Registrar's Office
400 UMSU University Centre
University of Manitoba (Fort Garry campus)
Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2