University 1 First Year Centre - 205 Tier Building
Office Hours: Monday to Friday: 8:30 to 4:30
Advising Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:30 to 4:00 on a drop-in basis, without an appointment
Appointments with a U1 Advisor may be available - please call the U1 First Year Centre
Phone: (204) 474-6209 Fax: (204) 474-7659
Check out U1's facebook page! Get answers to your questions and stay connected with U1 and U of M news and reminders!
Registration Assistants at the University 1 First Year Centre can help you with:
- Student computers for registration, adding/dropping courses, using Aurora
- Registration assistance
- Processing permission slips from professors and departments
- Referrals to other U of M departments
- Finding information on U of M student programs and groups
University 1 students often need help balancing faculty requirements, personal goals, family commitments, and individual strengths. University 1 Academic Advisors are a student's best resource for help and support!
Students are welcome and encouraged to visit the University 1 First Year Centre anytime and to visit a University 1 Academic Advisor whenever they have questions or concerns.
University 1 Academic Advisors are interested in YOU - Come see us!
How can a University 1 Academic Advisor help you? We can:
- Assist in selecting courses and planning your classes before registering
- Provide advice, guidance and assistance once classes begin
- Help you develop a successful academic plan
- Interpret and help you understand university rules and regulations
- Provide referrals to other university offices
- Help you through crisis situations
University 1 Academic Advisors can also assist you with:
March 5, 2013