University of Manitoba - Student Affairs - Contact Us
Contact Us

Within Student Affairs, many offices provide services to you. The offices which can help you directly and/or will assist you to get help are:

Vice-Provost (Student Affairs)

Enrolment Services

Student Engagement

Registrar's Offce -- 400 University Centre, 204-474-9420

Student Support

Student Academic Success