Workshop Registration FAQ
How to Register for: Workshop Series | Mitacs Workshops | Other Workshops
How to Register
- Open the GradSteps Workshop schedule.
- Click the Register ▶ link next to the workshop you wish to attend.
- If you already have a UMGradConnect account or if you've registered for a workshop before, log in under the Already Have an Account? heading to complete your registration. Otherwise, under the Instructions heading, enter the required information then click the Register button.
- The Registration Details will be displayed. You may choose to add the details to your calendar or print the page for your records. You will be sent an email confirming the registration details.
How to Cancel a Registration
- Log in at https://umanitobagrad.askadmissions.net/Portal/User/LoginNewUser.
- Click the My Events/Interviews link in the top right corner of the page.
- All the workshops for which you are registered will be listed. Click Decline next to the workshop you would like to cancel, then click OK to confirm. You have now been removed from the event, and will receive an email confirming your withdrawal.
Please note that the system does not allow cancellations after workshop start. In this case, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to decline your attendance. You may cancel up to 24 hours after workshop start without penalty.
Visit the Mitacs workshops page.
Other UofM Workshops
Visit our page for other UofM workshops and following the instructions for the workshop you wish to register for.