To find out the amount spent on a particular expense during the month:
View the Expenditures Only Report, which you can query in either of two ways:
- Specify any combination of FOAP elements by entering them into their respective fields.
- Leave FOAP element fields blank. Without any restrictions, the query will return a combination of all data for every Fund and Organization combination you have authority to see.
Option 1: Specify a FOAP combination
In the Main Menu, type in the Fund and Orgn you want to view.
Select the Expenditures Only Report from the Desired Report drop-down list.
- Select ENTER to run the report.
- View the report by Account by selecting Acct from the By: drop-down list located at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down until you reach the Expenditure Account section you desire. The results will display just the expenditure accounts for the Fund/Orgn specified on the Main Menu.
Option 2: Leave FOAP element fields blank.